Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year Resolutions


heyy Friends this is my new Blog and this is my First post. Check out my another blog here . Last year has been one of the most beautiful year of my life:

  • Got Placed in a MNC.



  •  Learned Many things from last year.



  •  Got another lovable niece. [Anvita]



  • Faced some of the worse phase of my life which taught me to move on.



  •  Also revised a fact (which i forgot but some gems recalled me again) "LIFE KEEPS MOVING ON"



  • There were some People who were with me no matter what happened,Supported me no matter what happens.



  •  And most important I was alive in 2011 or "SURVIVED" It to see another most beautiful year coming.


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment