Sunday, September 23, 2012

Few lines from a Noctornal's Diary !!

Night to a nocturnal like me is what day to any other human being. Night is the part of the day when I am most active!!
As the sun sets it brings silence with it,while most of the people get busy 'sleeping', we are the the ones that find peace of mind.
Some nocturnals are insomniacs but not vice a versa Don't dare to confuse that !!
Night has a peace of mind,I don't need to sit beside a sea shore or meditate to get peace,I have my night for that :).
There are times when I wake up and confuse evening with day or evening tea with the morning tea. :P
Night is the part of the time when it brings the best or the worst,makes you fall with yourself and your thoughts,Amplifies your feelings,Words makes your brain work faster than anything that uses stupid integrated circuits !!
Well keep aside the boring part of the night,best of the parties are done at night,Nightouts ,Boozes,Long Drives etc etc !
Sleeping around 7 in the morning and waking up at 2 or sometimes 3 PM has got into the habbit,thank god my parents are now used to this unlike my childhood times. :D
Sometimes being nocturnal is the side effects of having either a great friend circle or a Girlfriend but in my case its neither its internet that I am addicted to.Poor me. :P

4 comments: