Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another Ordinary Evening

Ayana comes to me chuckling in her super excited stuttering voice "chachu, ghummi." I saw my watch It was 4pm yawning time for every grown ups but she was so excited as it was the time for her to go to the park or in otherways a place she could discover all the things she could,see all the new things,do everything elders stopped her from doing at home, become a free bird a queen of her wishes she could go out and have a real good time.

But I pulled up my quilt and tried to sleep(i do this always as i love nagging her) but she was too determined for me she pulled away my quilt with her tiny hands climbing up me continuously shouting out "chachu ghummi" (now in an irritated tone). Finally i got up and she was so excited waving her hands to her mumma "Ta ta Gud bye", she went holding my hand or my finger was enough for her to hold with her tiny little hand.She went like the most obedient girl in the world as i had already made her well understood that any notorious activity will make her back and ill not take her to the park next time.

On reaching park couldn't see a single child there i wondered what she will do here alone. But kids find happiness in almost everything you or me cant even imagine,form running alone to climbing poles to collecting sticks almost everything and for her the best part was when i used to scold her and chase her and then she wuold not stop running she falls but gets up and then starts running again,from running halfway ground just to wave "bye bye" to aeroplane to shouting at a Dog (Duyi as she calls).

I wonder sitting on a bench close enough about what my parents would have thought while raising me up about the expectations the reasons behind their scoldings the meaning of their care..

Bringing her back is another excercise as she would just not come.giving every lame excuse she can tryng to fool me ,butter me, trying to divert my mind and finally using her tears as the final weapon.

she comes back tired, dirty leaving me most beautiful memories.. :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Kids rule, beautifully penned. Is that her in the pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @she scribbles : thankew :) yupp she is :)

    ReplyDelete